Psychology Club is an undergraduate organization dedicated to helping OSU students learn about the field of psychology. Activities include workshops about career opportunities at the bachelor level, admission to graduate programs, and presentations from professionals in various specialty areas in psychology. Psychology Club also facilitates interaction between students and psychology faculty, and provides opportunities for community service. All OSU students are welcome to join regardless of major.
Click here for this month's newsletter!
· Facebook Oklahoma State Psychology Club
· Twitter @PsychClub_OSU
· Office: 102 N. Murray (Silvia Daggy, club advisor)
Why Join the Psychology Club?
- Learn about career opportunities in Psychology and graduate schools
- Interact with other Psychology majors
- Get to know your advisor
- Become acquainted with the faculty of the Psychology Department
- Be part of one of the best clubs in the College of Arts and Sciences
- It's an extracurricular activity you may add to your resume or curriculum vitae
- Participate in programs and activities geared towards Psychology majors
- Be actively involved in the psychology department, at OSU and in the community.
- Have the opportunity to win a Psychology Club Scholarship
- Become eligible to apply for funds so you can participate in conferences.
- Take part in the annual Psychology Awards Celebration!
- Link to the Application form is at the bottom of the web page.
2016-2017 Psychology Club Officer Information:
President- Regan Roland
Vice President- Zac Helms
Treasurer- Taylor Morgan
Secretary- Jolisa Slaten
Historian- Katie Redman
Social- Crystal Felix
Philanthropy- Payton Jones
On-Campus Publicity- Nia Chase
Social Media Publicity- Madelyn Mayfield
Homecoming- Ben Maes
All meetings will be held at in NRC room 108.
Free pizza at each meeting !
Click here to download the Membership Application.